License Billing Policy
License billing varies according to the type of licence and the number of days of use. This License Billing Policy is intended to clarify the criteria that define paid use.
Billing by license type
Billed from 5 days of use per month (see below how the number of days is calculated)
Included in the business package
Free of charge
Billing by the number of days of use
A connection to Omnimed within a day is not necessarily equivalent to a day of use. A paid use day is defined globally by the creation of one or more clinical notes, regardless of the location of connection.
CALCULATION OF THE NUMBER OF DAYS OF USE PER MONTH
Examples of actions that generate the creation of a clinical note:
- Write a clinical note (send, save, complete);
- Take action on a task (add, modify, reply or complete);
- Fill a prescription or add a medication without prescribing;
- Fill a clinical tool;
- Add an element to the patient record summary: manual addition of a result, an observation of vital signs, a life habit, an allergy, an immunization or vaccine, a problem and past medical history;
- Complete a request.
Examples of actions that do not generate a clinical note:
- View the content of a patient record;
- Consult/modify the content of the patient's administrative center;
- View/create appointments or events;
- Register or remove patients from the waiting room.
The following actions are voluntarily excluded from the calculation of the number of days of use, even if they generate the creation of a clinical note:
- Scanning documents on behalf of a professional;
- Take action on a result (archive, follow, add a comment or add a task).
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact our accounting department:
email@example.com | 1 888 780-6081 option 2