WANT TO TAKE ACTION? JOIN US!
Working at Omnimed is more than just working in the innovative and ambitious industry of health technologies, it is also a chance to grow in the most stimulating working environment. We're looking for passionate geeks that are looking to combine pleasure and skills... because after all, what we have to offer is to participate to a big dream:
"At Omnimed, we change the world, one physician at a time." - Xavier Boilard, CEO
There's no offer for the moment.
Your dream job isn't posted, but you really want to join our team? Apply anyways, we'll be pleased to keep in toutch with you in case of future opportunities: email@example.com
WORKING AT OMNIMED, IT'S:
A company that has been established for 30 years and whose mission is to offer caregivers tools to share information and collaborate in order to improve healthcare.
- No hierarchy, no doors - All members can bring their ideas to the table and be an important actor in the decision's process
- Performance and fun - Even if performing is an excellent asset, we don't see why you could not have fun and work at the same time!
- Agile - We use the Agile working method in all of our teams. We believe in the importance of being flexible and of being able to adapt to change
- A culture of continuous development - Our employees have the possibility to keep involving in their work and to keep learning, based on their career aspirations
- Teamwork in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere
- Slippers for all employees
- An office located in a heritage building, in the middle of the nature
- Many social activities (lunch at the local restaurant, hockey games, happy hour every month, summer party, etc.)
- Flexibility in working hours and possibility to do teleworking
- Goup insurance plan
- Pension plan with corporate contribution
- Efficient computers that are renewed frequently
Wages and opportunities for advancement: competitive in the region
Technologies and working methods:
- Agile software development
- Java language, Angular JS and highly advanced technologies
A Quebec-based company
- The value working from a company from here that really has an impact on improving Québec's health care system
AN INTERNSHIP LIKE NOWHERE ELSE
Make an internship with us, you will get a unique experience and enjoy being part of the action.
Our interns are 100% integrated in our team and work on real projects. Our mentor program offers individual coaching and support, as well as helping them get the knowledge they are looking for.
Send your resumé to Marie-Hélène at firstname.lastname@example.org.