Working at Omnimed is more than just working in the innovative industry of health technologies, it is also a chance to grow in the most pleasant working environment.
Want to make a difference? Do you have a keen interest in the IT and the health industries? Take a look at our opportunities, it might be your change! (Postings are only available in French.)
If you think that you could make a difference in our team, but there is no opportunity available for you, do not hesitate to send your resumé to Marie-Hélène at firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING AT OMNIMED, IT'S:
A company that has been established for 30 years and whose mission is to offer caregivers tools to share information and collaborate in order to improve healthcare.
- No hierarchy, no doors - All members can bring their ideas to the table and be an important actor in the decision's process
- Performance and fun - Even if performing is an excellent asset, we don't see why you could not have fun and work at the same time!
- Agile - We use the Agile working method in all of our teams. We believe in the importance of being flexible and of being able to adapt to change
- A culture of continuous development - Our employees have the possibility to keep involving in their work and to keep learning, based on their career aspirations
- Teamwork in a relaxing and friendly atmosphere
- Slippers for all employees
- An office located in a heritage building, in the middle of the nature
- Flexibility in working hours and possibility to do teleworking
- Goup insurance plan
- Pension plan with corporate contribution
- Efficient computers that are renewed frequently
Wages and opportunities for advancement: competitive in the region
Technologies and working methods:
- Agile software development
- Java language, Angular JS and highly advanced technologies
A Quebec-based compagny: the value working from a company from here that really has an impact on improving Québec's health care system
AN INTERNSHIP LIKE NOWHERE ELSE:
Make an internship with us, you will get a unique experience and enjoy being part of the action.
Our interns are 100% integrated in our team and work on real projects. Our mentor program offers individual coaching and support, as well as helping them get the knowledge they are looking for.
Send your resumé to Marie-Hélène at email@example.com.