You are committed to documenting everything you ask your patients, even if nothing outstanding is discovered. In these cases, the None mention might be very interesting as it fosters collaboration between stakeholders and makes it a little easier to follow the patient knowing that the information has already been asked.
You can add the None mention in the following summary boxes:
- Past medical history
- Family history
- Immunization and vaccines
Add the None mention
- Click on + beside the title of the summary box.
- Then, click on the button pictured as a circle with a diagonal line, located beside the search field.
For the Medications summary box, it will be clear in the patient profile if there is no medication. However, you can still add the No medication mention, in order to view it in the profile.
ℹ️ Please note
- For the Family history summary box, you can add the mention for each family tie type. If no type of relation is selected, the mention will be general.
- You can add the None mention even if there are items in the section. These items will not be removed; you'll have to remove them yourself. The same thing applies if the None mention already appears in the section and you add other items; you'll have to remove the None manually.
- The None mention has not been added to the Life habits and social context summary box because it is possible to choose None in the frequency.