When you surf the Internet, tons of data are stored in your browser. To avoid delays or abnormal behavior, we recommend that you erase your browsing data frequently. This will improve Google Chrome's memory and will fasten your Omnimed and other websites' browsing experience, considering you gather tons of data in your Web browser while navigating on the Internet. This information (cookies, browsing history, cached images, and files, etc.) takes a lot of space and slows down your activities.
Steps to follow
- Be sure to save all your notes currently being written in Omnimed.
- In your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu (three vertical dots in the top right corner).
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog box that appears, make sure you are in the Advanced tab.
- In the drop-down box to the right of Time range, choose All time.
- Check the first 4 boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Close Chrome.
- Reopen Chrome and reconnect to Omnimed.
ℹ️ Clearing your browsing data should be your first reflex when you are experiencing slowness in your browser. We invite you to follow these steps frequently to prevent certain anomalies and to act proactively.