The Appointment video call management module allows the Omnimed administrator account owner to configure a teleconsultation solution in your clinic.
- Register for a Reacts account via their registration form.
- Login to Reacts with the previously created account.
- Request Reacts administrator access via their request form, e.g. "Could you please give me administrator access to [clinic name] as well as the Partner ID and Partner key required to link Omnimed and Reacts. My email address as configured in Omnimed is [email]."
Configure video call with Reacts
- Access the administrator account.
- Click on the Manage video call module.
- Click on the pencil icon to enter edit mode.
- Fill in the ID and key provided by Reacts to finalize the pairing with Omnimed:
- Select from the menu the waiting room where patients connected to Reacts will be automatically registered on the day of their appointment. It is also possible to create a new waiting room for this purpose via the Manage waiting rooms module.