The full list of clinical tools is available here (French only): Liste des outils cliniques. We invite you to use the search feature(Ctrl+F) to search in the list.
Find out what factors impact the scheduling of clinical tool requests/reports/patient documents.
Tools integrated in February 2023
- CNESST - Examen cardio-pulmonaire
Patient Support Programs (PSP)
- Abrilada - Enrolment form - Dermatology
- Hizentra Care - Enrolment form
- Ruxience (rituximab) GPA PAM -
- Saphnelo - Enrolment and consent form
- Simponi (Golimumab) BioAdvance - Enrolment form
Requisitions - 08
- M.R.I Requisition Diagnostic Imaging - North Bay Regional Health Centre
- New patient referral form - Northeast Cancer Centre
Requisitions - 11
- Référence TCC léger - CISSS Gaspésie
Requisitions - 16
- Requête d'analyses externe de biologie médicale - Montérégie | External medical biology analysis request - Montérégie
- Sommaire des paiements par intervenant (allows the clinic to know the amount that needs to be reattributed to the doctors who offered the service)
Planning of clinical tools / reports / patient documents
We want to remind you that we are adding new tools in our system at the request of our customers and according to new projects we are working on. Our three client teams divide the task and prioritize requests every two weeks during a meeting called the “Clinical Tools Bureau”. The additions come as follows:
- acquisition of new customers
- projects of our healthcare trajectories team which develope tools specific to certain care trajectories in order to facilitate processes and follow-ups (e.g. diabetes, rheumatology, pregnancy follow-up, home care, etc.)
- requests from medical clinic users
Some factors play an important role in the prioritization of requests:
- Document type: We give priority to developing tools that come from official sources (governement, ministerial) since they tend to answer the need of a greater number of people.
- Reach: We give priority to the tools that meet the greatest number of customers.
- Number of request: The more a tool is requested, the more likely it is to be integrated.
- Billable or not: The development of clinical tools is part of our billable services. “Billable” tools are therefore prioritized.