The full list of clinical tools is available here (French only): Liste des outils cliniques. We invite you to use the search feature(Ctrl+F) to search in the list.
Find out what factors impact the scheduling of clinical tool requests/reports/patient documents.
Tools integrated in January 2023
- CNESST - Rapport médical - Sauvetage minier Québec
- Examen médical sauveteur minier et intervenant incendie
- Questionnaire STOP BANG (Apnée du sommeil)
Patient Support Programs (PSP)
- Stelara (ustekinumab) BioAdvance - Subscription Form - July 2022
- BEDS-7 - Binge eating disorder screener-7
- GAF - Global Assessment of Functioning (DSM-IV)
Requisitions - 04
- Examen en tomographie par émission de positron (TEP) - CIUSSS MCQ
Requisitions - 14
- Demande d'admission en soins palliatifs - CISSSL
- Liste des intervenants pour lesquels les notes doivent être soumises au processus de révision
Planning of clinical tools / reports / patient documents
We want to remind you that we are adding new tools in our system at the request of our customers and according to new projects we are working on. Our three client teams divide the task and prioritize requests every two weeks during a meeting called the “Clinical Tools Bureau”. The additions come as follows:
- acquisition of new customers
- projects of our healthcare trajectories team which develope tools specific to certain care trajectories in order to facilitate processes and follow-ups (e.g. diabetes, rheumatology, pregnancy follow-up, home care, etc.)
- requests from medical clinic users
Some factors play an important role in the prioritization of requests:
- Document type: We give priority to developing tools that come from official sources (governement, ministerial) since they tend to answer the need of a greater number of people.
- Reach: We give priority to the tools that meet the greatest number of customers.
- Number of request: The more a tool is requested, the more likely it is to be integrated.
- Billable or not: The development of clinical tools is part of our billable services. “Billable” tools are therefore prioritized.