Always to improve our online help and your user experience, our help center is now more accessible thanks to its integration directly in the application and is also contextualized based on your exploration of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- View articles of our help center that are related to the module used in the EMR
- Highlight new releases
- Getting help easier without having to leave the application
Need a hand? module
To guide you with your use of the EMR, we have created the Need a hand? section, available on the left menu. By clicking on this section or on any circled question mark, articles relevant to the module you are navigating in will be suggested, giving you contextual help.
In addition to the suggested articles, other relevant information is available through the Need a hand? module:
- Help Content: the sections of our help center
- Request Forms: to request account creation, modification or closing, patient fusion, missing laboratory result, custom report, scanning code creation, the addition of a professional title, the addition of your scanned signature, etc.
- My requests: requests you sent to our team (support ticket)
- Remote connection: quick access to the TeamViewer program, which allows you to share your screen with us
- Reports: access our reports system Jasper to be able to download public reports
- Application status: allow you to make sure that we're not experiencing any problem with the application
- New users: all of our overview articles to help new users to start off on the right foot
- Administrator Account: a link allowing you to access the administrator account quickly (only if you have the rights to do so)
Pulsating red dot
To help you learn about the new features or updates in the EMR, a pulsating red dot can be activated when we want to highlight information. When you click on the button, the article appears on the left. Once you click on it once, it will disappear.
Of course, be sure we will not spam you with notifications. Our objective is to share your best practices and updates so you'll have in hand tools and knowledge to use Omnimed at its full potential.