Managing your account
Optimizing your practice
Optimizing your clinic
Announcements and development
Add a medication to the patient record summary
Adding medications to the summary allows you to quickly see the medication taken by the patient when entering their clinical file.
- Open the Medications summary box (by clicking on the title of the box in the patient record summary).
- In the Profile tab, click on the yellow star at the end of the row corresponding to the medication you want to see in the summary.
ℹ️ Please note
- Medications are automatically added to the summary when adding or prescribing a new medication.
- For all medications that are expired or stopped/ended, you must on the star manually to add them to the summary.
- In the Profile tab, medications that are appearing to the summary appear first. Then all medications that are not appearing in the summary are displayed.
- If there are more than one active medications of the same type, they will all be displayed in the summary.