The Appointment module allows consulting several calendars simultaneously, side by side, in order to visualize availabilities from the selected calendars. This display provides an overview of schedules, facilitating their planning (e.g. adapted access, walk-in, schedule of the medical student or resident with his supervisor, premises availability), and collaborative and multidisciplinary patient follow-ups. It also allows you to visualize at a glance which professionals are present on a particular day as well as the clinic's traffic.
Here are the steps to follow to view several calendars simultaneously:
- Select the Display schedule details mode and the Day view.
- Select the calendars to display. This selection will be maintained even if you leave the Day view.
- The selected calendars are displayed on the screen in a simplified view including the following information:
- For availability: the start time and the name of the activity/time slot title. An availability is represented by a frame in the color associated with the activity.
- For an appointment: the Administrative center, the patient's name, and the first letter or number of the appointment status. An appointment is represented by a block of the color associated with the activity while the status displays the colors specific to its configuration. If no patient is assigned to the appointment, the appointment title is displayed instead of the patient's name.
ℹ️ The Day view provides a simplified display compared to the other views to allow the viewing of multiple schedules. To see more information (e.g. end time, full status name), place the cursor on the availability or appointment. It is also possible to click on an appointment to access the details window.
There is no maximum number of calendars that can be selected. When the number of selected calendars exceeds the number that can be legibly displayed on the screen, scroll the sidebar to the right to view the other calendars.
Empty calendars display
By default, the Day view displays the calendars of the professionals present for the selected day by reducing the size of the columns associated with the empty calendars from the list of previously selected agendas. Only the initials of the absent professionals are displayed at the top of the column. This configuration allows you to identify at a glance the professionals present as well as their availability.
➡️ Actions available
Assign an appointment
Click on availability to assign an appointment.
Add or change an appointment status
To add a status, click on the arrow to the right of an appointment and select a status from the drop-down menu. To change status, click on the square of the status to change it.