In order to take another step towards paperless work processes, our team worked with Québec's Health and Social Services Ministry's Service d'acheminement de formulaires informatisés et suivis de requêtes (SAFIR) to computerize the imaging request process.
This project aims at deploying the Centres de répartition des demandes de services en imagerie médicale (CRDSi) and is based on the standardization of requests and the creation of a single window for receiving and processing requests.
⚠️ The project is in the pilot phase in the Eastern Townships since October 5, 2020 and in the Laurentides region since March 15, 2021.
Imaging requests available
Four imaging requests are currently available in the Requests summary box (french only):
- Résonance magnétique;
- Échographie générale;
- Échographie mammaire.
The steps to submit these requests are the same as for filling out the SAFIR laboratory analysis request. These forms are automatically sent to the CRDSi team.
For other types of imaging requests, please fill out the clinical tool Imaging request available from the clinical note.
We invite you to take a look at the following documents (french only):
- Aide-mémoire qui dresse les principaux détails et avantages de cet important projet;
- Foire aux questions (FAQ).
Who to contact?
- If you have any comments or suggestions for improvement regarding the four types of MSSS requests, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The comments received throughout the pilot project will be used to make recommendations to the MSSS for the deployment of the national project.
- If you have any questions regarding an imaging request sent to the CRDSi, please contact the CRDSi team by phone at 819 346-1110, ext. 22060, or by fax at 819 820-6448.
- For any other questions, please contact Alain Turcotte, coordinator of the Service d’imagerie médicale et de médecine nucléaire: email@example.com.