When Health Canada issues a recall on a drug, it is necessary to quickly identify patients with active prescriptions. The Rapport des patients par médicament generates this list.
Get the list of patients with an active prescription for a given molecule
- Access the report generation module;
- Select the report Rapport des patients par médicament;
- Choose in the medication list the ones for which you wish to get a list (e.g. valsartan);
- Once you have chosen the medication, click on Appliquer, and then on OK once the loading is finished;
- Export the file in the chosen format.
ℹ️ Information on the report and its results
- The report can take several seconds or minutes to load completely;
- The patient list contains those who have an active prescription for the selected molecule. The calculated end date must be further than today;
- The results from this report are the patients who have an active prescription for the selected molecule that has been prescribed by you or a health professional for whom you have the mandate and the patients for whom you have or had the consent while they had an active prescription for the selected molecule.