According to our user statistics, we've found that Omnimed professionals use an average of less than a dozen clinical tools on a regular basis. To facilitate the search and the entry, we've developed a system of favorites.
By configuring your favorite clinical tools, you can add them to the clinical note with just one click.
- Start a new note by clicking on the Consultation reason field.
- Search the tool you wish to add as a favorite with the search tool.
- Click on the heart icon that appears in front of the tool name so that it becomes completely red.
Once the favorite is selected, it will appear in blue, under the clinical tools search menu, and before the clinical tool groups list. If the name is not displayed in full, you can position your cursor on the favorite to view it.
⚠️ We've planned to modify the title of a few clinical tools to optimize the display of favorites as well as the search results.
Favorites are also displayed by default in the search tool.
ℹ️ Customization by user
The selection of favorites is unique to each user and is the same for all patient records.
Remove a favorite
You can remove a favorite in two ways:
- From the search: By clicking again on the heart displayed in front of the tool name (either in the search or when the tool is open in the note).
- From the list of favorites: By clicking on the X displayed to the right of the favorite, in the list of favorites.
Configure your favorite clinical tools groups
Many of our clients work in a specific field of expertise, for example, pregnancy monitoring, addiction monitoring, etc. Many of them have probably never used certain clinical tools groups such as neurology, nephrology, osteoporosis, and so on.
Did you know that you can choose to display only the groups that you are interested in? This will allow you to reduce the content displayed on the screen when writing notes.
- Access your user profile (by clicking on your name at the top right of the application).
- Click on Edit profile.
- In the Favorite clinical tools section, check the boxes of the groups you want to appear by default in the note.
- Save your profile.
Please note that you'll have to set your favorites for each one of your institutions.
You can still access the other groups by clicking on Other clinical tools as illustrated below.
ℹ️ Please note that when we'll add new groups, you'll have to add them manually to your preferences.