The advantage of electronic filing is that it greatly reduces printing. Sometimes, however, processes require the printing of clinical notes, whether for outpatient consultations, for formalized processes, requests for patient transfers, case summaries, etc.
Once the note is completed, you might want to print it right away.
Here is how to:
- f the patient's name.
- Select the items you want to print with the note in the pop-up window that will open on your screen. If you want to select only a few things, you can click the Deselect all button or the Select all button.
- Then click on Print at the bottom of the window. The note will be open in a new tab in print preview mode.
- Select your printer and click on Print.
ℹ️ Please note
- All clinical entities that can be linked to the note are selected by default. Note that you do not have to unselect items that have not been added to the note (for example, if you have not added problems to the note, you don't have to unselect it).
- You cannot choose to print the note content, the patient consent, and the summary at the same time. Also, the title, the details, and the conclusion of the note are printed by default.
- Items that have been added to the note are printed in reverse chronological order, starting from the last item that was added to the first one.
- The printed header always contains the following information about the patient: first name, last name, sex, age, phone number, record number, HIN, and date of birth. Also, you will find the name of your institution.