Omnimed has its own prescriber. It is thus possible to view, prescribe and renew orders directly into patient records in the EMR.
Omnimed's prescriber offers different prescribing methods:
- Prescribe quickly with the suggested treatments
- Customize your prescription
- Create a manual prescription
- Prescribe from a favorite
To understand how to prescribe step by step with these four methods, consult this article.
Instead of prescribing the same medication each time to a patient, you can renew a medication already prescribed that is in the Profile tab or in the Renewables tab.
Access the QHR through Omnimed
If you are a physician or another healthcare professional and have a QHR key, you can quickly import your patients' medication into their profile. Here are the steps to follow:
- Prerequisites to access the QHR from the EMR
- Omnimed QHR viewer configuration
- Adding the QHR key identifier to your user profile
Medications summary box overview
To better understand the Medications summary box and all its features, read this article that explains all tabs and functionalities.