Schedule templates are previously saved time slots to speed up the creation of schedules with preset templates.
Create a template
From the Manage schedule:
- Create time slots to be included in the template. Check the Synchronize this time slot to RVSQ box as needed.
Availability of synchronized time slots at RVSQ
If a date and time of availability to patients at RVSQ is defined for a given time slot prior to the creation of the model, e.g. 5 days before, when the model is applied, the availability date of the time slot synchronized to RVSQ will also be 5 days before (relative rather than absolute value). The availability date is therefore defined for each time slot individually.
- Check the time slots to be included in the template or click on the Select all icon.
💡 Tip: Select the Month view to create a multi-week schedule template!
- Click on the Create a template icon.
- Name the template. It is possible to use the same name more than once.
- Click on the Create button. A validation message at the bottom of the screen confirms the creation of the template.
⚠️ A schedule template is specific to a professional for a given institution. It is not possible to share a schedule template among multiple users. However, all users who work in the same calendar will have access to the templates for this professional.
Apply a template
- Display the first day to apply the template.
- Click on the arrow next to the date.
Select the desired template from the template list. The number of days to the right of each model represents the number of days in the template.
⚠️ Overlapping time slots: It is possible to apply a model even if it overlaps pre-existing time slots.
Exception: However, it is not possible to apply a template if it contains a time slot synchronized to RVSQ at the same time as another pre-existing time slot also synchronized to RVSQ.
Modify a template
To modify an existing template:
- Apply the template to be modified then delete it.
- Modify the time slots.
- Select the time slots then create a new template.
Delete a template
To delete a template:
- Access the list of templates (arrow next to the date).
Click on the bin icon to the right of the template you want to delete.
Confirm the deletion by clicking on the Delete button. The deletion is irreversible.