Managing your account
- Patient summary
- Patient record
- Administrative center
- Clinical tools
- Waiting rooms
- Québec health record (QHR)
- Electronic requests transmission
- Transmissons (fax, emails, SMS)
- Private billing
- Supervision of residents and learners
- Appointment orchestrator (Hub)
Optimizing your practice
Optimizing your clinic
Announcements and development
Access the private billing module
Omnimed's Electronic Medical Record (EMR) allows medical clinics to produce invoices for their patients for services that are not covered by the Régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ). In addition to producing the necessary receipts, the Private Billing module allow to produce reports that provide the summary and details of sales, payments received and accounts receivable.
✅ Our private billing module is available to all of our users by default. If not used, the patient balance displayed in the Administrative center is $0.
Here's how to access the private billing module:
- Open a patient's Administrative center;
- Click on the dollar bill icon in the icons listed at the top right of the Administrative center.