⚠️ Please note that we are not a Quebec Health Record (Dossier santé Québec). If you do not have a QHR key or if you have questions concerning QHR Production, outside of Omnimed, you must contact their customer service directly.
Access to the QHR for laboratory results, imaging reports, and medications is available through Omnimed's EMR.
First, you must log in Omnimed with your account access codes, and add the QHR key in one of your USB ports. After that, you need to add your QHR key identifier to your user profile:
- Access your profile by clicking on your name in the blue bar at the top of the application.
- Then click on Edit profile.
- Scroll down until you find the Québec Health Record section, and choose the certificate associated with your access device by clicking on the Select button.
- A pop-up window should appear somewhere on your screen. In the example below, it is appearing in the taskbar at the bottom of the window, but it could be somewhere else. Click on the icon in order to open the pop-up window if it doesn't open right away.
Please note that the pop-up will disappear after one minute if no action is taken. You'll then have to click again on the Select button.
- There might be more than one certificate on the list. Make sure to choose the one associated with your name and your access device. If your name doesn't appear, you can click on the arrow to show more options, and make sure that the key is well plugged and that it's yours.
- Finally, don't forget to save your profile with the Save button at the bottom of the page.
When your user profile will be set up, you'll be able to the QHR viewer (imaging report, medications et laboratory results).