It is possible to fax the current clinical note as well as a note already completed.
Fax the current clinical note
From the current clinical note:
- Save the note if it has not already been saved.
- Click on the printer icon in the record header.
- Check the elements of the clinical note to be faxed and click on the Fax button.
- Search for a resource in the Directory tab or the Circle of care tab or manually fill in the receiver's information: name and fax number.
A print preview of the note to be faxed is displayed on the right side of the screen. There is no cover page, development to come!
❤️ Click on the heart icon to the right of a resource to add it to your favorites!
- Click the Fax button to send.
- A fax confirmation message appears at the bottom of the screen. This message confirms the transmission attempt, but does not confirm sending to the recipient.
- Fax transmission of the note will be logged at the bottom of the clinical note in the Clinical note content section. See the Transmissions module for the status of faxes sent.
Fax an existing note
From the clinical notes list:
- Click on the title of the note to open it in visualization mode.
- Click on the printer icon.
- Check the elements of the clinical note to fax and click on the Fax button.
- See steps 4 to 7 in the previous section.
ℹ️ Only one note can be faxed at a time.