Whether you are a manager who wishes to obtain the clinic's list of patients, whether you need to identify the patients followed by a responsible healthcare worker for a transfer of "responsibility" or whether you are a family doctor who wishes to obtain his/her patients list to get a better overview of his/her patient base, our report module makes it possible to meet this need.
There are actually three reports that can be used for this kind of need:
- ADMIN - Liste des patients de la clinique: This report provides the full list of the clinic's patients.
- ADMIN - Liste des patients de la clinique suivis par intervenant responsable : This report allows you to filter the report to only ge the patients followed by one or more employees. The filter is based on the “Responsible healthcare worker” field in the Administrative center of the patient.
- ADMIN - Liste des patients de la clinique suivis par médecin RAMQ: This report allows you to filter the report upstream to only get patients registered with one or more family doctors. The filter is based on the field “RAMQ registration” in the Administrative center of the patient.
What can you find in these reports:
- the patient's personal information;
- his/her record number;
- their contact information (note that only the main address, the main email and the first three phone numbers present in the file are displayed);
- their responsible healthcare workers; as well as
- the information related to their RAMQ registration (FMG or out of FMG, CV codes, family doctor).
Two options are available:
- Schedule a report to get the full list of patients in the clinic or from multiple stakeholders at once
- Generate a report to get the list of patients from a single provider
ℹ️ Reminder: Generate a report for another institution
Reports are generated for the default institution registered to your Omnimed profile. It can be modified by following these steps:
- Access your user profile by clicking on your name on the top right of the EMR.
- Click on Edit profile.
- Select the desired default institution.
- Save at the bottom of the page.
Get the clinic's complete patient list or for several stakeholders
⚠️Due to the "heavy" nature of this report, it is essential to plan its extraction (see below for instructions) so as not to impact the performance of the database.
Here are the steps:
1. Access the Reports module by clicking on the Reports button in the Need a hand menu:
2. In the Reports module, click on Library and search for the report's title in the search tool with one or more keywords.
3. Make a right-click on the report of your choice and click on Schedule. A new view opens.
4. Click on Create Schedule.
5. In the first tab, named Schedule, select Immediately to get the report as soon as the download is ready OR choose the date and start time if you want to receive the report more than once. If a recurrence is selected, an end date can be determined.
There are two types of recurrences:
- Simple: Allows repeat sending of the report every [X] days/weeks.
- Calendar: Allows you to choose a frequency based on months, the year and the days of the week.
- To get a monthly report on the same date, the Calendar type must be selected with the Every month option, then the day of the week you want to get the report, e.g. ex. 1 (for the first of the month).
- To get a weekly report on Mondays and Thursdays, the Calendar type should be selected with the Monthly option, then Mon and Thu days. Multiple days and months can be selected by pressing the CTRL key on the keyboard.
6. Proceed to the next tab to determine the settings to apply to the report.
* The tab will be grayed out for the "Liste des patients de la clinique" report since no parameters can be selected.
7. The Output Options allows you to choose the report file type and where the report will be saved on our servers.
- The file name will automatically be populated with the report title. The file name cannot contain spaces, commas, periods or any other special characters. You might want to customize the name if, e.g. you schedule the same report, but for different stakeholders.
- The description is optional. It appears next to the title in the list of reports.
- Choose the desired file type (the most frequently used are PDF or Excel). The Excel format allows you to play with the data afterwards, unlike the PDF file.
- You can also indicate whether you want to overwrite files or keep copies of previously generated files. By choosing the Replace option, reports with the same title that were previously obtained will be erased and replaced with the most recent version of the report.
- Finally, you must choose the output repository that corresponds to where the file is hosted on our servers. It is important to choose an outing in your institution's folder, otherwise you will not be able to save the file. To do this, click on Browse and choose your institution (by clicking on the + in front of the name of your clinic, displayed above Public), then My documents and finally Select.
8. The last tab, Notifications, allows you to fill in the recipient and subject fields to receive the email. You can include a message if desired.
⚠️ As we work with sensitive data, make sure to choose the Include reports as repository links option in the message body. Thus, a link will be included in the email. In order to be able to download the report, you will need to log into the EMR.
9. Finally, click Save to start the schedule. A title should be added. This title is the one displayed in the establishment schedules list.
Get the list of patient of one healthcare worker
If you only want to get a list of patients from a single provider, there is no need to schedule the report retrieval.
- Access the Reports module by clicking on the Reports button in the Need a hand menu:
- On the top left corner, click on Library and search the title of the report you are looking for in the search bar with one or more keywords.
- Click on the report title in the search results, and select it.
- Click on the Options icon to select the report parameters to be generated if this window does not open.
- View the report on the screen. You can export the report in the format of your choice (ex. PDF, .xls).