Whether it’s because the patient is calling you because he can’t remember his next appointment, because you need to know how often the patient has visited your institution, because you need the patient’s list of appointments with all caregivers of your institution, or anything else, the patient's appointment list is a must for the patient's Administrative center.
⚙️ Multi-site institution configuration
If your institution has multiple sites, a configuration can be made so that you can view patient appointments from all sites from the Administrative center without having to change the connection institution.
Please note that your user account must also have access to all sites to view the appointments associated with them. Contact your project manager to learn more!
Multi-site configurations are part of our billable services. Please contact your project manager to learn more and plan this project.
View the patient's appointment
To access the Administrative center, simply click on the patient icon to the left of the patient's name. The Appointments section of the Administrative center allows you to quickly consult the appointments assigned to the same patient within your connection institution:
- next appointment date;
- all appointments for today;
- last appointment date or the appointment to be reassigned.
- The appointment list is divided into three sections: Next appointment, Today and Last appointment.
- The information presented for each appointment is as follows:
- Day of the week, date and time of the appointment;
- Real-time appointment state (to reassign, proposed, confirmed, present, absent);
- Healthcare worker and institution associated with the appointment;
- Appointment status;
- Appointment activity and description.
See more appointments
- You can view a more complete list of appointments assigned to the patient in your institution by clicking the Display the list of appointments button located at the bottom of the Appointments section.
- A maximum of 10 appointments can be displayed in each section (Today's and upcoming appointments, Past appointments).
- To obtain a complete list of a patient's appointments, print the patient document Rapport des rendez-vous d'un patient (note that this document must be previously configured for your institution by the administrator account holder).
Access an appointment from the Administrative center
Clicking on the calendar icon to the right of an appointment allows you to access this appointment in the Appointment module. This button redirects to the Agenda view of the Display schedule details mode. The details window that appears allows you to print, modify, cancel, or move the appointment.
ℹ️ Please note
- Canceled events or appointments are not displayed in the Appointments section of the Administrative center.
- The event's description will appear under the title. If the display is incomplete (marked with "...") at the end of the description, click on View more to see the whole description.
- This information is specific to the connection institution. You won't be able to see your patient's appointments in other institutions, unless a multi-site institution is configured.