In order to speed up the work of delegating tasks, we have created the concept of quick tasks. These are pre-configured tasks available to all users of your institution, which can also be added by the user to his favorite tasks to send a task in one click.
It is therefore possible to increase the efficiency of your institution's users by creating quick tasks for recurring tasks (e.g., giving a patient an appointment, renewing medication, scheduling a result follow-up, etc.).
Add a quick task
- Access the administrator account.
- Click on Manage the quick tasks.
- Click on Create a new quick task.
- Add a name and description to the quick task in the Quick task title and Quick task description fields. This information is what is displayed to identify the task to users at your institution (in the administrator account, in the user profile to customize favorite tasks, and in the Tasks module when choosing a quick task or favorite task).
- Add a name and description to the task in the Task title and Task description fields. This information will be displayed directly in the task content.
- Specify the task due date (0 being the current date) in the field Task due date field.
- Assign the task to a specific user or to a task queue.
- If necessary, change the priority of the task in the Priority field. The default priority is Normal.
- Click on Save.
ℹ️ Please note
- You do not have to assign a quick task to a person. Users can assign it while choosing it.
- It is possible to create tasks with a Completed status in the State field.
Make sure that the configured quick tasks have a title, description, due date, and that they are assigned to a person or a task queue.
Modify a quick task
- Click on the title of the task to modify. The Modification of a quick task window appears.
- Make the desired changes.
- Save your changes.
⚠️ The modification does not apply to the tasks that have previously been assigned in the patient records.
Delete a quick task
Click on the deleting icon (trash) on the quick task’s right to delete it.
- A confirmation message appears while it is being deleted: Do you really want to delete this quick task?
- Click on Yes to delete the quick task.